miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Hello Blog

In this Blog  going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE. I'm in R221 Class, My teacher is name Doris Molero .


Hi,  My name’s Josygmar Pineda but you can call me Joy!. I’m from Maracaibo, I live in Maracaibo, I’m 1 years old and I Studying Public Accounting, I Love Jonas Brothers studying English and Public Accounting , talking on the phone with my friends and  my family. I Like Music, my favorite music is Pop Rock With jonas Brothers :)


I hate , smoking, listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.


My dream is to travel around the world,  I also want to learn to speak English, and French . I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have very friends in many countries. I can write so so, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice very more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario